Spiga

How Do I Get a Credit Card? Bad Credit? No Credit?


Getting a Credit Card is not as difficult as it seems. If you have recently graduated, or you are still in college, Credit Card companies see you as desirable and a good credit risk. In fact, you probably receive Credit Card offers in the mail quite often.

How do I get a Credit Card if I am not in college and I have bad credit or no credit?
You can still get a Credit Card! Often the best way to get a Credit Card when you do not have an established credit history is to get a secured card. Orchard Bank is one of the major banks offering Secured Credit Cards. In most cases, you will have to send them money, usually about $200 - $250. They then issue you a Credit Card with that credit limit and often times up to double or more.

If I do get a Credit Card, what is the benefit?
Why get a Credit Card if I have the money? The answer is to establish a good credit history. You can rent a car or hold a hotel room by using your Credit Card. You can make purchases without having to carry cash or having to write a check. If you pay the Credit Card bill off quickly, preferably in full every month. You will establish good credit and the unsecured Credit Card offers will start rolling in!

0 comments: